To Our Valued Clients:
At ThompsonBaker Agency, our clients are family. During these extraordinary times we are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy environment for our families.
We know you rely on us to provide products and services that are critical to keep your home/business functioning and safe. In this time of uncertainty, we are here for you.
We have activated our preparedness plan, continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation and are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we need to take to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We are encouraging our associates to follow the CDC guidelines to protect themselves, their team members and clients, and we have taken numerous steps to ensure we can remain open and continue to serve you:
- Cleaning all high touch areas such as reception areas, door handles, waiting areas, desktops, countertops, keyboards and telephones.
- Sanitizing restrooms with disinfectant and restocking with supplies including soap and paper towels.
- Advising our associates to suspend handshakes and physical contact with fellow employees and clients.
- Our office is open. We will continue to evaluate conditions, but our goal is to remain open so that we can provide you the services that you need.
For Our Associates:
- We encourage our associates to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- Asking our associates to stay home if they or someone in their household are sick.
- Strict travel policy for our employees is in place, and we have canceled meetings with large gatherings.
For Our Clients:
- If you are in need, give us a call, we are here to help.
- Encouraging our customers to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
In everything we do, we are guided by a simple objective: taking care of our associates and keeping you safe. We want you to know that your health and safety is our top priority.
Thank you for your continued confidence and trust.