Personal Lines Account Manager
Put your Personal Lines Property & Casualty insurance experience to work at a well established growing agency in beautiful downtown St. Augustine, FL. The Thompson Baker Agency has an immediate opening for a Personal line Account Manager handling sales and service for an existing book of home, auto, general liability and flood business. The key qualifications for this position are:
- Job Description
- Work experience – 2+ years experience working as a CSR, Account Manager or Producer in an agency handling personal lines accounts.
- Education – A High School Diploma is required and additional education like college degrees or insurance designations are preferred.
- Computer Skills – Intermediate or better skills for Microsoft Windows, MS Office and Agency Management Systems like Applied TAM.
- Licensing – Florida 2-20 Agents or 4-40 CSR license.
- We are seeking someone that is a self-starter and can work independently with sound business ethics. Someone with a proven record of success dealing with customers handling things like policy changes, renewals, claims and new business. The successful candidate will have history of building relationships with customers and co-workers in a team environment. Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Thompson Baker offers a stable work environment with competitive compensation along with a benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability and life insurance along with a company matching 401k retirement savings plan.
- Thompson Baker is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Type: Full-time
ThompsonBaker has recently implemented an internship program. If you are interested in the field of Insurance and Financial Services and feel an internship with our agency might benefit you, please contact our Operations Manager, Vikki Sims, using the form below.
If you have any other employment or career questions feel free to email Vikki Sims.
Vikki Sims, ACSR
Education: University of Florida, B.A., Business Administration, 2007
Vikki joined ThompsonBaker in 2005 as Accounting Manager. In addition to her financial responsibilities, Vikki handles Human Resources for the Agency. Vikki is a native of St. Augustine and has two children.
Professional and Community Involvement:
Member, Society for Human Resource Management