Commercial Lines Administrator
Put your administrative skills to work at a well-established, growing agency in beautiful downtown St. Augustine, FL. ThompsonBaker Agency has an immediate opening for a Commercial Lines Administrator. The key qualifications for this position are:
* Check new and renewal policies for accuracy in rating, typing, coverages, and signatures. Ensure that these items are delivered and/or mailed to client.
* Maintain a suspense system to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports, change requests and follow up on overdue & suspense items.
* Maintain electronic and/or paper files in an orderly, up-to-date manner.
* Scan mail and process accordingly.
* Assist in the development of strategies to accomplish and support the commercial lines department’s business plan objectives
* Service Commercial Lines accounts as assigned..
* Initiate, screen and prepare endorsement requests for Commercial Lines clients.
* Prepare and process requests for certificates of insurance as required within 24 hours of request.
* Review applications, policies, endorsements, and audits for accuracy.
* Prepare ID cards, evidence of property, certificates, binders, and/or obtain underwriter approval on manuscript endorsements.
* Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines.
ThompsonBaker is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
ThompsonBaker is continuously looking for promising individuals to join our growing team. Please upload your resume below.