Personal Lines Account Manager
Put your Personal Lines Property & Casualty insurance experience to work at a well established growing agency in beautiful downtown St. Augustine, FL. The Thompson Baker Agency has an immediate opening for a Personal line Account Manager handling sales and service for an existing book of home, auto, general liability and flood business. The key qualifications for this position are:
- Job Description
- Work experience – 2+ years experience working as a CSR, Account Manager or Producer in an agency handling personal lines accounts.
- Education – A High School Diploma is required and additional education like college degrees or insurance designations are preferred.
- Computer Skills – Intermediate or better skills for Microsoft Windows, MS Office and Agency Management Systems like Applied TAM.
- Licensing – Florida 2-20 Agents or 4-40 CSR license.
- We are seeking someone that is a self-starter and can work independently with sound business ethics. Someone with a proven record of success dealing with customers handling things like policy changes, renewals, claims and new business. The successful candidate will have history of building relationships with customers and co-workers in a team environment. Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Thompson Baker offers a stable work environment with competitive compensation along with a benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability and life insurance along with a company matching 401k retirement savings plan.
- Thompson Baker is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Type: Full-time
ThompsonBaker is continuously looking for promising individuals to join our growing team. Please upload your resume below.